How the HimeBucks Program Works
- HimeBucks are only rewarded at REGULARLY SCHEDULED appointments (walk-in or emergency visits do not apply).
- Prizes may change from time to time, so be sure to check out the latest catalog. Not all prizes will always be available.
- Your HimeBucks are YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. The HimeBucks dollars are just like real money — if you lose them, like money, they're gone!
- Once you SPEND your HimeBucks on a prize, they're spent. You must EARN more HimeBucks to purchase more prizes.
- Orders for prizes are placed on approximately the 1st and 15th of each month.
Earning Your HimeBucks
Earn 1 HimeBuck When You Do Any of These
- Keep your regularly scheduled appointment — that is, you didn't miss your previous appointment.
- Arrive on time for your appointment — better yet, get there early!
- Practice good oral hygiene. Your teeth should be clean when you're seated.
- Have nothing loose or broken. This means brackets, bands, removable appliances, etc.
- Wear your AOA shirt to your appointment.
Earn 10 HimeBucks When You Do This
- Visit your general or pediatric dentist for your regular check-up and cleaning. Bring us a note or receipt from your dentist.
Earn 5 HimeBucks When You Do Any of These
- Do community service, charity work, or anything to better the community around you. Write down what you did and bring it to your next appointment.
- Refer your friends to our office and be sure they tell us you referred them! Your HimeBucks will be awarded after their New Patient exam.
- Let Dr. Hime, Dr. Salome, or any of our staff see you outside the office with your AOA shirt on — like the mall, the movies, a baseball game, etc.
- Get good grades — all A's and B's. Bring us your report card, and remember that only one report card per appointment is allowed.
- Raise your grades 1 full letter grade. If any grades go down, you won't receive HimeBucks for "improved grades." (Doesn't apply if you already have an all A&B report card.)